Metal Hairpin table legs are a great choice for furniture makers, DIYers, and homeowners who want to save costs and create their tables. They’re also environmentally friendly because they don’t require any lead or other toxic materials. Here are a few facts you didn’t know about Metal Hairpin Table Legs.
1) The metal is durable but lightweight.
2) The hairpin leg was invented in the 1800s by Thomas Sheraton to extend space on tables without adding more height to them – it’s been used ever since.
3) A set of four hairpins will cost between $8-$10 from most online retailers, making them affordable for almost anyone.
4) These can be used on both small and large tables to add height while saving space at the same time – a win-win for everyone involved!
5) Metal hairpin legs are also a popular choice for DIYers who want to create their tables from scratch. They’re simple to attach and can be used with various materials, including wood, glass, and even marble.
6) Metal hairpin legs come in a range of different shapes and sizes so that you can find the perfect setting for your table. So whether you’re looking for something sleek and minimalist or something more rustic and traditional, there’s a style out there that will suit your needs.